Angie Carrier, longtime friend of Meredith’s, joins The Bevs! As a new resident of Los Angeles, she tells us about her frustrations with traffic and how to get into free concerts. The Bevs also chat about public opinion and the difficulties of being a feminist in the entertainment industry.
- 11/22/63: A Novel by Stephen King
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
- Feminist Utopia Project
- Last Night in Montreal by Emily St. John Mandel
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Yes, Please by Amy Poehler
Also, check out Overdrive if you have a library card and an e-reader!